Use the arrows below and the images at right to follow the step-by-step process taken with each herb to ensure we deliver Purity, Integrity, and Potency.
Purity + Integrity = Potency
Each herb must be cultivated in accordance with Nature’s intent. Learn more about the measures we take to ensure…
Principles of PurityContinue
In order to deliver herbal medicines of assured purity, we adhere to a stringent set of principles—rules we uphold…
Sustainability and Social Responsibility Beyond the sourcing of ethically produced, quality raw materials, our Principles of Purity oblige us…
Purity isn’t just about quality—it’s also about commitment. The plants used in our herbal extracts must meet or exceed…
We must ensure the fullest possible expression of each herb. In creating herbal products, we ensure the fullest possible…
Our full-spectrum processing involves choosing the ideal extraction and concentration methods to maintain the integrity of each individual plant.…
Right + Right MethodContinue
The structure and nature of every plant is unique. To preserve the integrity of these chemical constituents during extraction,…
Low + Low MethodContinue
Once the bioactive constituents of the herbs have been extracted, the extracts are then highly concentrated with our meticulous…
At every stage in our production process, we apply exacting testing methods. The result of this uncompromising system of…
The result of an unwavering commitment to purity and integrity. Plant Intelligence is Nature’s way of delivering vitality to…
Our products not only contain Plant Intelligence in its “whole” and original form, we also gently concentrate our extracts…
The effective formulation of potent herbal remedies is based on two key principles: The first is knowing the herbs,…
The term “standardized” in botanical extracts refers to delivering a consistent, measurable concentration of a recognized phyto-constituent. This is…
An expression of our purity and integrity, all Gaia Herbs’ Liquid Phyto-Cap products are 100% vegetarian, tested free of…
Principles of Purity
In order to deliver herbal medicines of assured purity, we adhere to a stringent set of principles—rules we uphold as a company at Gaia Farm, and that our Certified Organic Farmers, Land Steward Harvesters, and Validated Partners must also follow.
These basic tenets are the foundation of the Gaia Principles of Purity—processes and protocols beneficial to both plants and people:
1. We strive to procure all seeds and plants from sources whose organic methods and plant quality can be verified.
2. We adhere to strict Certified Organic cultivation practices and meticulous crop monitoring—and require the same of our Certified Organic Farmers.
3. We actively promote growing, harvesting, wild crafting, and purchasing practices that protect land ecosystems and enable the indigenous communities that grow and gather for us to achieve a more sustainable life.
4. For crops that we do not grow, we purchase our raw material from forest trade communities, indigenous growers, harvesters, and Validated Partners with a firm conviction to promote social sustainability in local communities and indigenous cultures.
5. We uphold ethical business practices, both locally and around the world, to expand our sphere of influence beyond the acreage of Gaia Farm.
Jump to the next step: Responsible Sourcing