Traditional Golden Milk Recipe
With Golden Milk
The traditional Golden Milk recipe has been savored for centuries. With Turmeric and other Ayurvedic herbs, it is used to support the mind and body in many ways.*
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 1 serving Gaia Herbs Golden Milk
- pinch Saffron threads (optional)
- 1 cup whole or 2% milk (see note)
- 1-2 teaspoons honey, to taste
- Place the ghee in a small saucepan set over medium heat.
- Once melted, whisk in the Golden Milk, Saffron and milk.
- Heat, stirring often, until mixture is quite warm but not boiling.
- Remove from heat, and add honey to taste.
- Pour into a cup, and drink immediately.
For a vegan option, simply use coconut oil and your favorite nondairy milk.
Tip: Personalize your Golden Milk by adding any of Gaia’s Liquid Herbal Extracts to suit your tastes and support your health.* Add a dropperful of Ginger for tasty digestive support, or try Holy Basil for stress support.*