Accessibility Statement for Gaia Herbs Website
We are committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in everything we do. Our goal is to permit the public to successfully gather information through our website. We are continually improving the user experience and applying the relevant accessibility standards. If you have difficulty accessing features or functions on this website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the information you seek and/or call our customer service line at 1 (800) 831-7780.
Measures to support accessibility
We take the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Gaiaherbs.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. To the greatest extent feasible, Gaiaherbs.com has elected to be conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Some parts of our content does not yet fully conform to the accessibility standard, so we are actively working to fully conform.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Gaiaherbs.com. If you encounter issues with any page on our site that presents a challenge for individuals with disabilities, please let us know.
- Phone: 1 (800) 831-7780
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 184 Butler Farm Rd, Mills River, NC 28759
- Postal address: 184 Butler Farm Rd, Mills River, NC 28759
Response to feedback is normally expected within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Gaiaherbs.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Gaiaherbs.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Gaiaherbs.com:
- Additional site functionality: Some site functionality may not be accessible to all users because we cannot ensure the quality of previously developed functionality by a 3rd party ecommerce agency. We are perpetually auditing functionality to ensure accessibility standards are met. Please contact us to report an issue and we will prioritize addressing the reported issue.
We have assessed the accessibility of Gaiaherbs.com by the following approaches:
- Actively researching 3rd party digital accessibility auditors