These are a quick and delicious source of protein. They come with a boost of energy from Maca and dietary fiber from chia and oats.
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon MacaBoost Cacao-Ginger*
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon chocolate protein powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Once firm, roll into balls and enjoy!
*This recipe yields 12 energy bites. Three bites provide the suggested daily serving of 7 grams of MacaBoost Cacao-Ginger.