In the wintertime, drinking a cup of Golden Milk is a comforting and nourishing ritual; an act of mindfulness in a crazy world. But when summer rolls around, the allure of a hot beverage isn’t quite so strong. Don’t worry; you can still enjoy your Golden Milk even when the mercury rises, with these incredibly delicious golden milk popsicles.
- 2 teaspoons ghee or coconut oil
- 2 heaping teaspoons Golden Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 pinches kosher salt
- Melt the ghee in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Whisk in the Golden Milk, cinnamon and ginger.
- Add the coconut milk.
- Bring to a boil and then remove from heat.
- Stir in honey.
- Let cool completely, then pour into popsicle molds.
Makes 4 large popsicles