Recipe by Breakfast Criminals
Cookies are a perfectly acceptable (and nutritious) breakfast when they come in smoothie form. You'll want to set your alarm early for this Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie, made with TurmericBoost Restore.
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk or your milk of choice
- 1 serving TurmericBoost Restore
- 1 ripe, peeled frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut butter
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla probiotic powder (optional)
- Mix oats with milk of choice in a jar and leave to soak overnight in the fridge. Soaking oats makes them easier to digest and creates a delicious creamy flavor!
- In the morning, blend your soaked oats with the frozen banana, TurmericBoost Restore, coconut butter and vanilla probiotic powder. Add more milk if needed to blend.
- Pour into a bowl or cup and sprinkle on your toppings of choice.
Topping suggestions: coconut chips, bee pollen, sliced banana, shredded coconut, or cinnamon
Ksenia Avdulova is on a mission to start every day with love and a superfood breakfast. When she's not doing yoga or meditating, she's sharing her healthy breakfasts on her blog, Breakfast Criminals.