The traditional Golden Milk recipe has been savored for centuries. With Turmeric and other Ayurvedic herbs, it is used to support the mind and body in many ways.*
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 1 serving Gaia Herbs Golden Milk
- pinch Saffron threads (optional)
- 1 cup whole or 2% milk (see note)
- 1-2 teaspoons honey, to taste
- Place the ghee in a small saucepan set over medium heat.
- Once melted, whisk in the Golden Milk, Saffron and milk.
- Heat, stirring often, until mixture is quite warm but not boiling
- Remove from heat, and add honey to taste.
- Pour into a cup, and drink immediately.
For a vegan option, simply use coconut oil and your favorite nondairy milk.
Tip: Personalize your Golden Milk by adding any of Gaia’s Liquid Herbal Extracts to suit your tastes and support your health.* Add a dropperful of Ginger for tasty digestive support, or try Holy Basil for stress support.*