Give your traditional morning green tea a boost of pure plant energy by adding Maca Powder.* Top with the frothy milk of your choice for an a.m. experience you’ll want to savor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 2-3 servings
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 8 ounces hot (but not boiling) water
- 1 teaspoon Gaia Herbs Maca Powder
- Organic sugar
- Frothed dairy or nondairy milk
- Sift the Maca and matcha powders together in a small bowl.
- If using a traditional bamboo whisk, soak it in hot water.
- Carefully pour about 2 ounces of water into the bowl over the powders. Whisk to combine.
- Continue adding the water, slowing pouring it into the bowl as you whisk continuously.
(Due to the Maca Powder, the mixture will not froth as much as matcha usually does.)
- If using, whisk in organic sugar to taste.
- Top with frothed milk, and pour into a mug
- Enjoy Immediately