Are you an herbalist, community organizer, or social enterprise working to increase herbal access in communities within the USA? If so, we encourage you to apply for a small grant via our social impact program, Gaia Roots!
Four grantees will receive $5,000 for projects that are working to increase herbal access to drive community empowerment and health across the USA. Now more than ever, the work of herbalists is needed to provide holistic resources for individuals looking to build a more resilient life.
Priority & Focus Area
Projects that are focused in underserved and marginalized communities.
What We Will Fund
Below are examples of the types of projects we will fund.
- Herbal education programs
- Free clinics
- Mobile clinics
- Herbal farming/community garden projects
- Individual herbalists/naturopaths
- Small businesses
- Non-profit organizations
- Social enterprises
- Complete online application
- Complete quarterly progress report
- In an effort to advance knowledge and education around farming, you must be willing to allow Gaia Herbs to share your story with our audience
2021 details coming soon.
Entries are limited to organizations based in the USA.