Immune support is as important in the summer as it is during the colder months. Chill out this summer by trying these three simple and refreshing recipes with our Black Elderberry Syrup to help you stay healthy and cool all season long.*
Elderberry Freezer Pops
These two-ingredient freezer pops provide a delicious and easy way to get your daily serving of Black Elderberry Syrup.
Prep Time: 10 minutes to prepare, plus freezing time
- 16 ounces lemonade
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Black Elderberry Syrup or GaiaKids® Black Elderberry Syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher or measuring cup with a pouring spout. Carefully pour into molds and freeze until set.
- You can also add pureed mango or kiwi slices to these freezer pops.
Black Elderberry Lemonade
A tried and true staff favorite recipe! This lemonade provides a refreshing twist on this classic summer-time beverage.
- 4 cups ice
- 48 ounces lemonade
- 20 ounce berry or lime sparkling water
- 3 tablespoons Black Elderberry Syrup
- Add ice to large pitcher (it should be about 1/3 full).
- Add juice.
- Add Black Elderberry Syrup.
- Add sparkling water.
- Mix gently.
Black Elderberry Slushie
As refreshing as it is delicious, this ice-cold drink is made using only three simple ingredients. It is the perfect beverage for those hot summer days!*
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Black Elderberry Syrup
- Place all ingredients in a blender in the order listed. (This will help everything blend properly.)
- Pulse a few times to start to combine the ingredients, then blend until it reaches the consistency of a slushie.
- Transfer to a wide-mouthed glass. Serve immediately, drizzle with additional Black Elderberry Syrup if desired.
Tip: Use another juice, such as grape or pomegranate, if desired.