Find comfort this season with The Spring Soother. We collaborated with our Certified B Corp® and regenerative agriculture friends, Guayaki Yerba Mate, to create this delicious and soothing mate latte. As we continue through immune season and prepare for Spring's seasonal challenges, this beverage offers both immune and sinus support to help you stay feeling well.*
The Spring Soother
- 4 tbsp of loose leaf Guayaki Yerba Mate
- 2 oz cold water + 10 oz hot water
- 1 tbsp of Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup
- 1 tincture dropper full of Gaia Herbs Nettle Leaf, Certified Organic liquid extract
- 4 oz of plant-based milk of choice
- Supercharge it with 1 tsp of local honey to help promote a healthy seasonal immune response*
- French press loose leaf Guayki Yerba Mate by steeping the yerba mate in a touch of cold water first to prevent the leaves from burning, then brewing with hot water.
- While the yerba mate is steeping, warm up your milk of choice and froth it up.
- Once the yerba mate has steeped for 3-5 minutes, press and pour into a mug.
- Stir in Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup and Nettle Leaf liquid extract, plus honey if desired.
- Top off the mixture with your plant-based milk foam and sprinkle with cinnamon for one immune and sinus supportive mate latte!
- Looking for an easy, cold brew version? Add the Black Elderberry Syrup and Nettle Leaf extract to one of Guayaki’s ready to drink yerba mate cans or bottles. Shake and enjoy on the go.