These homemade gummies are a tasty way to provide immune support for the whole family.*
25 minutes to prepare, plus freezing time
- 1 cup acai juice, or another no sugar added juice
- 1 tablespoon agar agar
- 1 tablespoon local honey
- 1 (3-ounce) bottle Black Elderberry Syrup or GaiaKids® Black Elderberry Syrup
- Place a small pan over low heat, then stir together the juice, agar agar and honey. Heat over low until the agar agar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add the Black Elderberry Syrup. Pour into silicone molds or an 8×8 glass dish lined with parchment and coated with coconut oil. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes, until firm.
- Remove from freezer and pop out of molds or slice into squares. Store on parchment inside in airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Each portion contains a 1 teaspoon daily serving of Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup or GaiaKids® Black Elderberry Syrup.