With a chill in the air, nothing feels better than to stay indoors and curl up on the couch with a blanket and warm drink. To keep your night cozy, try these delicious soothing herbal beverages, perfect all season long.
Golden Pumpkin Spice Latte
A delicious twist on our Golden Milk, this Golden Pumpkin Spice Latte works great as both a morning pick-me-up and an end-of-day indulgence.
- 1 cup brewed black coffee
- ½ cup milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Gaia Herbs Golden Milk powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Sweetener of your choice, if desired
- Brew coffee and pour into mug.
- Add milk and Gaia Herbs Golden Milk powder. Stir until combined.
- Mix in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and sweetener, if desired.
- Top with whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice, if you'd like an added treat. Sit back and savor.
Hemp & Mint Hot Chocolate
Unwind with this unique twist on hot chocolate. With the addition of our Hemp and Peppermint Liquid Extracts, this is a must-have treat for those cold, wintry nights.
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15 drops of Gaia Herbs Hemp liquid extract; you can use either the 10 mg/mL Hemp or the 20 mg/mL Hemp
- 1 dropperful (30 drops) of Gaia Herbs Peppermint Leaf liquid extract
- Sweetener of your choice
- Pour milk into a pot on low to medium heat.
- Whisk in unsweetened cocoa powder until blended.
- Add Hemp and Peppermint Liquid Extracts, and sweetener of your choice.
- Pour mixture into mug, and top with whipped cream or marshmallows, if desired. Enjoy!