With a chill in the air, nothing feels better than to stay indoors and curl up on the couch with a blanket and warm drink. To keep your night cozy, try these delicious soothing herbal beverages, perfect all season long.
Golden Pumpkin Spice Latte
A delicious twist on our Golden Milk, this Golden Pumpkin Spice Latte works great as both a morning pick-me-up and an end-of-day indulgence.
- 1 cup brewed black coffee
- ½ cup milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Golden Milk powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Sweetener of your choice, if desired
- Brew coffee and pour into mug.
- Add milk and Gaia Herbs Golden Milk powder. Stir until combined.
- Mix in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and sweetener, if desired.
- Top with whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice, if you'd like an added treat. Sit back and savor.
Mint Hot Chocolate
Unwind with this unique twist on hot chocolate. With the addition of our Peppermint Leaf liquid extract, this is a must-have treat for those cold, wintry nights.
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 dropperful (30 drops) of Peppermint Leaf liquid extract
- Sweetener of your choice
- Pour milk into a pot on low to medium heat.
- Whisk in unsweetened cocoa powder until blended.
- Add Peppermint Leaf liquid extract, and sweetener of your choice.
- Pour mixture into mug, and top with whipped cream or marshmallows, if desired. Enjoy!